Personal Rants and Raves
- Favorite actors: Stephen Schnetzer (Cass), Douglass Watson (Mac), and Charles Keating (Carl).
- Favorite actresses: Anne Heche (Vicky/Marley), Julie Osburn (Kathleen), and Nancy Frangione (Cecile).
- Favorite couple: Cass and Kathleen.
- Favorite scene of all-time: Cass and Kathleen fantasy swimming pool scene from 1986.
- Least favorite scene of all-time: John and Felicia stranded in the jeep.
- Favorite storyline: Cecile's kidnaping of Cass.
- Best kissers: Cass and Kathleen. (Proof: One week in the summer of 1991 was a very hot one,
even in the studio. After a Dean/Jenna kiss, a trail of spit still connected their lips. Alla Korot
saw it and she freaked. She began wriggling slightly to dislodge it. Felicia/Lucas had the same
thing happen, and Felicia had the same reaction. Her eyes bulged and she looked slightly
disgusted. But also in that same memorable week, Cass/Kathleen had a similar kiss that left spit
connecting their lips. When Kathleen noticed it (the men were all oblivious), she acted like she
didn't mind at all. Instead she very casually wiped it away).
- Worst kiss: Felicia and Marshall's first and only kiss. Felicia acted like a bug had landed on her
- Slurpiest kiss: Frankie and Morgan. Morgan was going at her like she was ice cream on a hot
- Most beautiful actress: Julie Osburn (Kathleen). Runners-up include Allison
Hossack (Olivia), Anna Stuart (Donna), and Missy Hughes (Sara).
- The stupidest scene I ever saw: Marshall knocking the bomb detonator out of Walter Trask's
hands, then, instead of grabbing it for himself or restraining Walter, Marshall throws himself on
top of Felicia, so that, when Walter picks up the detonator and activates it, Felicia will be
- The stupidest plot I ever saw: Grant shooting himself and framing Vicky so that Vicky will go
to jail. If he wanted her imprisoned, all he had to do was go to the police and say, "Vicky
Hudson kidnapped a baby." They would have investigated, found out he was right, and locked
Vicky up for a long time.
- Magazines I'll always buy if they have: Cass and Kathleen photos.
- Photo I most wish I had: Ryan and Vicky with the Anne Heche Vicky
- The bid I lost: The original Red Swan was offered by AW as their contribution to a soap
opera-related auction. I couldn't even bid as it wasn't open to Canadians.
- Interesting tidbit I found in an old soap book: The author commenting in 1971 on P&G's
*long-standing* policy of shifting management of their soaps.